People are what make our company great.
We understand the importance of providing high-level service to customers. Our culture is focused on learning and promoting leadership among our workforce. We are always looking for outstanding individuals to join our team!
Commercial driving: 2 years (Required)
US work authorization (Required)
Construction: 2 years (Preferred)
Full Job Description
When we bring our advanced dry suction excavators to your site, we’re ensuring that you’re getting the most capable crews and equipment to handle your project safely and efficiently. Our highly trained operators know how to apply the proficiency and power of these machines for non-destructive digging conditions. These aren’t just any old dry vacs – the MTS Dino Series is engineered specifically to work with dry materials and are built to handle long hours engaged in dry digging conditions.
Ox OnSite Inc. provides suction excavation services for contractors, engineers, and facility owners in the oil and gas, power, municipal, transportation, industrial, and commercial construction industries. The Ox OnSite Suction Excavation system is a non-destructive method of excavating as a safe alternative to mechanical equipment. The Suction Excavator uses pressurized air and a vacuum system to excavate around utilities and pipelines quickly, safely, precisely, and cleanly.
This new innovative technology helps our customers deliver productivity, versatility, and value.
- Air is non-conductive, safe, and an unlimited resource allowing you to stay on site until the job is done, increasing your productivity, and maximizing client value.
- Air creates dry spoils which can be reused on site, reducing both disposal and new backfill material costs.
- Air doesn’t create slurry, optimizing payloads, and virtually eliminating overweight fines.
WHY JOIN US?
Be part of a growing company that invests in its people and equipment. We provide competitive pay, company benefits, single hotel accommodations for out-of-town work and daily food allowances.
· Safely perform suction excavation work.
· Provide excellent customer service as a representative of Ox OnSite.
· Troubleshoot issues and equipment, including preventative maintenance, and perform minor repairs.
· Adhere to all Company, Federal, State, and Customer regulations and policies as required by law.
· Safety oriented
· Willingness to learn
· CDL B license required.
· Construction or Heavy Equipment Operation is considered an asset.
· Ability to repeatedly lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
· Ability to work in all outdoor elements for extended periods of time.
· Candidate will be required to work for 1-2 weeks at a time, hotel accommodation & per diems will be given.
· Ability to work flexible hours based on customer demands
· Ability to travel out of town and out of state for work.
· You will be invited to participate in a Microsoft Teams Interview with Head Office
· Then you will be asked to meet with the local Operation Manager on site
· Successful candidates will have to complete a background check and pre-employment drug screening.
· Required Governmental Trainings will be given during orientation
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 10 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- What type of outdoor work have you done?
- What are your hobbies?
- Commercial driving: 2 years (Required)
- Construction: 2 years (Preferred)
- CDL (Required)
Willingness To Travel:
- 75% (Preferred)
We are always accepting resumes.
If you want to work with great people and innovative tech, let us know!